WHY INVEST IN MARGAUX RESOURCES
- To develop BC’s next orogenic gold bulk-tonnage property with high-grade upside.
- Option and Definitive Agreement in place on 2 BC orogenic gold projects.
- Targeting acquisition of 1 – 3 more, based upon exacting criteria.
- Simple, shallow drilling in favourable terrain
- Cassier Advanced Stage Gold Property:
- Taurus bulk-tonnage deposit 1 Moz gold inferred resource (September 2019)
- Validated and updated historic resource at Taurus (Cassiar Property)
- Upgrade resource confidence and test extension targets with 2020 drilling
- Develop exploration targets for drill testing in 2020
- 5 year goal: build a 3-5 Moz resource at Cassiar
Key to the success of any venture is the skill of the incumbent team to foresee, understand and mitigate the challenges and risks posed by the operating environment. The Margaux operational team has been expressly assembled with this in mind, and all of its members have a proven track record of exploration and operational success.
Seasoned and successful management team including Chris Stewart (Director), President and COO, McEwan Mining and Steve Letwin (Advisor), President and CEO, IamGold
We see quicker rewards for our shareholders by attention to the bulk-tonnage gold potential of our projects, and by the prospect of early cash-flow through gold recovery from the historical Cassiar tailings.
- In Canada, over 80% of Gold comes from orogenic deposits, with the Abitibi region alone contributing over 180Moz Au.
- Orogenic Gold deposits can produce high grade veins as well as low grade bulk tonnage deposits.
- We would expect 90+% recovery rates (both by gravity and flotation concentrate methods)
- Highly analogous to Canadian examples including Abitibi region (Campbell-Red Lake, Kirkland Lake, Hemlo, Dome, McIntyre-Hollinger, Malartic), Barkerville/Cariboo, Klondike, and Bralorne. Global analogies include IAMGOLD’s Rosebel & Sarimaka operations (Suriname), Muruntau (Uzkekistan) and many others.